Thursday, January 3, 2013

Liquid Sky Lacquer Fall Collection Swatches

Hey guys! Today I have Liquid Sky Lacquer limited edition fall collection polishes. (You can find her website by clicking HERE There are three of them, Thanksgiving, Fall Harvest, and Fall Afternoon. They are all so gorgeous!
So the first one I will be showing you is a lovely polish called Thanksgiving It is a beautiful polish that is a clear base with fine red and brown glitter with medium red circle glitter and large yellow hexagon glitter. It also has a few clear glitters that I'm not positive the shape of due to the fact of my white base. This was a little tricky to apply but simple enough. The large glitter was hard to get out and it took a few shakings of the bottle to get one on the brush because I couldn't fish them out. Below is two coats of OPI Just Spotted The Lizard with one coat of Thanksgiving on top.
The next polish is Fall Afternoon. Fall Afternoon is an amazing polishes that has a clear base with orange, yellow, and gold fine glitter, green bar glitter, and large hexagon shaped yellow glitter. It was a little tricky to apply, it had the same problems as Thanksgiving with the problem of the large glitter. Can I just say...this polish is gorgeous! Below is two coats of China Glaze Kalahari Kiss with one coat of Fall Afternoon applied on the top.
The final polish out of the limited edition fall collection is Fall Harvest. Fall Harvest contains a clear base with red fine glitter, orange and red circle glitter (small), orange bar glitter, and shreds of yellow glitter. This has to be my favorite out of the entire collection. And it was so easy to apply! I have never had a glitter polish apply this well and be so beautiful at the same time. Below is two coats of China Glaze-Desert Sun topped with one coat of Fall Harvest.
Overall I think this collection was amazing. Yes, the polishes had some slight issues but they were easy to fix. I can honestly say I am not the biggest fan of mixed glitter but these just took me in and made me LOVE mixed glitter! To go check out Carloyn's shop click HERE and check out her Instagram by looking up her username, @whimsicalcolor. *For all photos I used Seche Vite Fast Dry Topcoat* Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment