Sunday, January 6, 2013

Liquid Sky Lacquer New Years Collection

Hey guys! Today I have the Liquid Sky Lacquer Collection by Caroyln. To go to here store click HERE. This collection was limited edition.
The first polish is Ring In The New Year. It is a silver base with white and black small circle glitter. This was very hard to apply. It kept running down my nails and created a pile there. I tried it with thin coats but it just didn't work. It is a pretty polish, though. Below is three thin coats of Ring In The New Year.
The next polish was actually made by her boyfriend and is called 3,2,1 Happy New Year! It is a mix of all kinds of glitter in a clear base! There is silver, red, green, blue, and much more in different shapes of glitter. This is one of my favorite polishes as of right now. I love all the colors! Below is one coat of 3,2,1 Happy New Year! over one coat of Sinful Colors Black on Black.
The final one is Radioactive Countdown. Not only is it gorgeous but it glows! Radioactive Countdown, at first, was a white jelly base. But after looking at it clearly it is actually a glow base. It contains multiple color shard glitter. It is amazing! Below is two coats of Radioactive Countdown over OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls.
This one I was finally able to capture it glow. It glows like crazy! I have no idea when it doesn't glow. It's amazing. By far the most beautiful glow polish ever.
Head over to Carolyn's website by clicking HERE and buying some of her polish!

No comments:

Post a Comment